USA TODAY Travel Media Group
The USA TODAY Travel Media Group develops products and solutions for USA TODAY's travel partners and on-the-go audience by reaching travelers every step of the way in their travel planning experience - from research to booking to travel to reviews. Anchored by USA TODAY's award-winning travel website, it encompasses all travel initiatives across USA TODAY, including digital, magazines, print, mobile and tablet. The Travel Media Group is also responsible for the distribution programs with hotels, airlines and other travel companies. Our properties include:
- 10Best.com, providing users with original, unbiased, and experiential travel content of top attractions, things to see and do, and restaurants for top destinations in the U.S. and around the world. No business pays to be listed. At its core is the team of local travel experts: a well-traveled and well-educated group who are not only experts in their fields - and their cities - but discriminating in their tastes. These local experts live in the city they write about, with constantly updated content.
- USATODAY.com/travel, one of the nation’s leading travel news and information sites, provides authoritative content, expert advice, and inspiration for both leisure and business travelers to help them travel better and smarter. Signature features include our popular blogs such as Cruise Log, our port of call for cruising news, developments and trends; Today in the Sky, the nation’s most comprehensive delivery of news and analysis about airlines, airports and air travel; Hotel Check-In, a road warrior’s guide to the ins and outs of the lodging landscape; and Dispatches, the latest trips, tips and insider tricks for the world’s top travel hotspots. Our 10 Great Places column provides themed lists that explore fun and inspiring getaways, attractions, events and special holiday spots.
- Experience Travel, a collection of expert travel planning tools, video, photos and “best-of” recommendations around top travel destinations and themes. From planning and booking to experience and sharing, Experience Travel helps travelers make the most of their trip by giving them the exact information they need, personalized to fit their lifestyle.
- The Point, a first-of-its kind, fully integrated, multi-platform travel media experience for the hospitality industry. The Point offers hotel guests a unique blend of world, national and local news; local guides and tools, including top picks from local insiders, and premium digital entertainment content. This unique digital guest amenity is available through our launch partner, Hilton Worldwide.
- Tripology, a division of USA TODAY Travel, is an interactive travel referral service focused on connecting travelers with qualified and customer-rated travel specialists. Available free to consumers, Tripology utilizes proprietary technology to match traveler requests with travel professionals.
- DealChicken Travel, from romantic B&Bs to tropical destinations, DealChicken offers daily deals on Travel, offered at deep discounts.
Digitally, The USA TODAY Travel Media Group sites rank among the top ten most-visited travel information sites in North America as measured by comScore.