Whisky River Wins Best Airport Bar for Second Time!
Chickies & Petes takes runner-up spot
There's nothing quite like a cold beer, glass of wine or creative cocktail to make time spent waiting for a flight fly by. These 10 airport bars, nominated by Airport Revenue News (ARN) and voted the best in North America by 10Best and USA TODAY readers, serve stellar drinks in a relaxed atmosphere
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar are as follows:
- Whisky River - Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chickie’s & Pete’s - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Jack Duggan's Pub & Restaurant - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Bar Symon - Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- District Bar - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Proof Whiskey Bar - Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Stone Brewing Co. - San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- Rogue Ales - Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Four Peaks Brewery - Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX)
- Pappasito's Cantina - Houston Hobby International Airport (HOU)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo