Earthbar Named Best Airport Grab-And-Go Dining!
Hissho Sushi, Cava Mezze Grill, Lemonade and Boccone Trattoria also winners
There's not always time for a proper sit-down meal at the airport. When you're hungry but pressed for time before takeoff, these 10 grab-and-go restaurants, nominated by Airport Revenue News and voted the best in North America by 10Best and USA TODAY readers, are a welcome sight.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Grab-And-Go Dining are as follows:
- Earthbar - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Hissho Sushi - Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Cava Mezze Grill - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Lemonade - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Boccone Trattoria - Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- The Strip Market - Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Artisan Market - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Blue Window - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Ivar’s Seafood Bar - Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Nonna's To-Go - General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo