Elway's at Denver International Wins Best Airport Local / Regional Dining
Harry & Izzy's Steakhouse, La Gloria, Root Down and Bad Daddys Burger Bar also winners
Burgers in Charlotte, tacos in San Antonio, BBQ in Texas ... these 10 airport restaurants serve up the best local flavors from their respective destinations.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Local / Regional Dining are as follows:
- Elway's - Denver International Airport
- Harry & Izzy's Steakhouse - Indianapolis International Airport
- La Gloria - San Antonio International Airport
- Root Down - Denver International Airport
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar - Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Cousin's Bar-B-Q - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Hearth by Lynn Crawford - Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Ford’s Filling Station - Los Angeles International Airport
- Lemonade - Los Angeles International Airport
- Border Grill - Los Angeles International Airport
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had three weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo