Ruby's Diner Wins Best Airport Sitdown Dining
Legal Sea Foods, Obrycki's Restaurant & Bar, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen and Wicker Park Seafood and Sushi also winners
Whether on layover, delayed or bumped from a flight, getting stuck at the airport isn't always a bad thing, especially when you have these 10 winning sitdown restaurants as an eating option.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Sitdown Dining are as follows:
- Ruby's Diner - George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Legal Sea Foods - Boston Logan International Airport
- Obrycki's Restaurant & Bar - Baltimore-Washington International Airport
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Wicker Park Seafood and Sushi - Chicago O'Hare International
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro - Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Local Tavern - Philadelphia International Airport
- Tortas Frontera - Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- PGA TOUR Grill - San Diego International Airport
- Wolfgang Puck Express - Los Angeles International Airport
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had three weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo