Whisky River Wins Best Airport Sitdown Dining Contest!
Local Tavern, Gachi House of Sushi, Hubcap Grill and Page also winners
Longer layovers at the airport don't have to be a drag, especially when you can use that extra time to dine at one of these 10 sitdown restaurants, nominated as the best in North America by Airport Revenue News and voted to the top by USA TODAY 10Best readers
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Sitdown Dining are as follows:
- Whisky River - Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Local Tavern - Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Gachi House of Sushi - Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Hubcap Grill - George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Page - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- III Forks - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Cat Cora’s Kitchen - San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Andiamo - Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Bankers Hill - San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Airport Revenue News (ARN) worked with industry experts to vet and nominate 15 finalists in this category, and USA TODAY 10Best readers had four weeks to vote daily for their favorites.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning airport concessions.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo