Northeast Minneapolis Named Best Art District
- Browse All Contests
- Chosen by readers of USA TODAY and 10Best
SoWa, Station North, the Heidelberg Project and Dallas Arts District also winners
In the quest to win the title of Best Art District in the USA TODAY 10Best Readers' Choice awards, it was a hard-fought battle between the Midwest and the Northeast, with the Northeast Minneapolis Art District coming out on top.
Runner up for Best Art District was SoWa in Boston, a former manufacturing district that now houses dozens of galleries and design studios. Another district from the Northeast, Baltimore's Station North, came in third place, while Detroit's forward-thinking Heidelberg Project and the Dallas Arts District rounded out the top five.
The winners in the 'Best Art District' contest category for USA TODAY 10Best Readers' Choice are as follows:
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts District
- SoWa - Boston
- Station North - Baltimore
- Heidelberg Project - Detroit
- Dallas Arts District - Dallas
- Santa Fe Railyard Arts District
- Parkway Museums District - Philadelphia
- Houston Museum District & Project Row Houses
- Museum Row on Miracle Mile - Los Angeles
- Culver City Arts District
Congratulations to all the winning districts!
License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×