St. Paul's Back To The 50's Wins Best Car Show
Charlotte AutoFair takes runner-up spot
For automobile enthusiasts, there's nothing quite like getting up close to a cutting edge debut supercar or vintage classic, popping the hood to gawk and the powerful machinery within or sitting in the drivers seat. These 10 car shows in the United States, voted as the best by 10Best readers from a pool of 20 nominees selected by a panel of automotive experts, deserve a spot on any motorhead's bucket list.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Car Show are as follows:
- Back To The 50's - St. Paul
- Charlotte AutoFair - Charlotte
- Amelia Concours d'Elegance - Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- EyesOn Design - Grosse Pointe Shores, Mich.
- Chicago Auto Show - Chicago
- The Elegance At Hershey - Hershey, Penn.
- Luftgekuhlt - Vernon, Calif.
- Concorso Italiano - Monterey Bay, Calif.
- Telluride Festival of Cars and Colors - Telluride, Colo.
- Annual Street Rod Nationals - Louisville
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Eddie Alterman (Car and Driver magazine) and John Davis (MotorWeek) were chosen based on their extensive automotive industry knowledge.
Additional nominees for the title of Best Car Show included Concours D'Elegance of America, Hemmings Concours d'Elegance, Los Angeles Auto Show, Miami International Auto Show, New England International Auto Show, New York International Auto Show, North American International Auto Show, Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, The Texas Hoedown and Woodward Dream Cruise.
Congratulations to all our winning events.
License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo