Best Caribbean resort? Readers vote Mount Cinnamon Resort!
Serenity at Coconut Bay, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Round Hill Hotel and Villas and Baoase Luxury Resort in top five
Powder soft sands, crystal clear waters, sumptuous accommodations and exquisite service characterize these top tropical escapes in the Caribbean, chosen by a panel of Caribbean travel experts as the best in the region.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Caribbean Resort are as follows:
- Mount Cinnamon Resort - Grenada
- Serenity at Coconut Bay - St. Lucia
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort - Aruba
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas - Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Baoase Luxury Resort - Curacao
- Spice Island Beach Resort - Grenada
- Four Seasons Resort Anguilla - Anguilla
- Nisbet Plantation - Nevis
- Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa - St. Barths
- Pink Sands Club - Canouan, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon (JetSetSarah.com), Melanie Reffes and Chelle Koster Walton (10Best) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of Caribbean travel.
Congratulations to all these winning resorts!
A note on Irma and Maria: The 2017 hurricane season greatly impacted the Caribbean, with hurricanes Irma and Maria leaving destruction in their wakes. Where some islands were able to bounce back quickly, recovery continues on others. Each of our nominees in this contest is either currently open to visitors or has an expected opening date in 2018.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo