Carnival Breeze Named Best Cruise Ship for Dining!
Crystal Serenity, Carnival Sunshine, Paul Gauguin and Crystal Symphony also winners
More and more, cruise lines are catering to their passengers' discerning palates with a whole range of dining options at sea. These 10 ships – nominated by a panel of cruise experts and voted to the top by USA TODAY 10Best readers – create the perfect cruising experience for foodies with top-notch complimentary and alternative dining.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Cruise Ship for Dining are as follows:
- Carnival Breeze - Carnival Cruise Lines
- Crystal Serenity - Crystal Cruises
- Carnival Sunshine - Carnival Cruise Lines
- Paul Gauguin - Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Crystal Symphony - Crystal Cruises
- Celebrity Solstice - Celebrity Cruises
- Celebrity Reflection - Celebrity Cruises
- Anthem of the Seas - Royal Caribbean International
- Disney Dream - Disney Cruise Line
- Seabourn Odyssey - Seabourn Cruise Line
SLIDESHOW: Carnival Breeze Food Facts
10Best Local Experts and Editors picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Doug Parker (Cruise Radio), Fran Golden (USA TODAY), Gene Sloan (USA TODAY) and Stewart Chiron (The Cruise Guy) were chosen based on their extensive experience with the cruise industry.
Additional nominees for Best Cruise Ship for Dining included the Disney Fantasy, Eurodam, Marina, Nieuw Amsterdam, Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Getaway, Quantum of the Seas, Riviera and Silver Spirit.
Congratulations to all of our winning cruise ships!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo