Brush Creek Ranch Named Best Destination Resort
The Resort at Paws Up, Ocean House, Hidden Pond and Calistoga Ranch also winners
Sometimes a hotel is simply a place to lay your head at night. That is definitely not the case with our nominees for Best Destination Resort. These 10 resorts across the United States – voted the best by USA TODAY and 10Best readers – are destinations unto themselves. Besides enjoying plush accommodations, guests at these properties enjoy world-class dining, relaxing spa treatments and a host of indoor and outdoor activities – a complete vacation in a single package.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Destination Resort are as follows:
- Brush Creek Ranch - Saratoga, Wyo.
- The Resort at Paws Up - Greenough, Mont.
- Ocean House - Watch Hill, R.I.
- Hidden Pond - Kennebunkport, Maine
- Calistoga Ranch - Napa Valley, Calif.
- Travaasa Austin - Austin
- Stein Eriksen Lodge - Park City, Utah
- C Lazy U Ranch - Granby, Colo.
- The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island - Little St. Simons Island, Ga.
- Auberge du Soleil - Rutherford, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) and Yasmin Pullman (Luxury Travel Diary) were chosen based on their luxury travel experience.
Additional nominated resorts included The Allison Inn & Spa, Blackberry Farm, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, The Little Nell, Montage Palmetto Bluff, Primland, Sea Island Resort, St. Regis Deer Valley, Triple Creek Ranch and Winvian Farm.
Congratulations to all our winning resorts!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×