Tampa's Sail Pavilion Wins Best Dog Friendly Bar or Restaurant
The Dog Bar, Rita's on the River, The Crab Shack and Park Bench Cafe in top five
Just because it's dinner time doesn't mean your four-legged traveling companion has to stay in the hotel.
These 10 restaurants across the U.S., nominated by the team at BringFido and voted as the most dog-friendly in the country by USA TODAY 10Best readers, cater to pooches with special services like fresh water bowls, doggie menus and even off-leash play areas.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Dog Friendly Bar or Restaurant are as follows:
- Sail Pavilion - Tampa
- The Dog Bar - Charlotte
- Rita's on the River - San Antonio
- The Crab Shack - Tybee Island, Ga.
- Park Bench Cafe - Huntington Beach, Calif.
- The Watering Bowl - Denver
- Morristown Deli - Morristown, N.J.
- Norm's Eatery & Ale House - Seattle
- Mutts Canine Cantina - Dallas
- The Morrison Pub - Los Angeles
Congrats to all these amazing dog friendly establishments!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×