These 10 winners in the category Best Hotel Restaurant span the country and offer a diverse range of cuisine, and they're all found inside hotels. The winners were voted on by 10Best readers from a pool of nominees chosen based on expert panel input, industry awards and guest reviews.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Hotel Restaurant are as follows:
- The Immigrant Restaurant - The American Club - Kohler, Wis.
- Orchids at Palm Court - Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Addison - Fairmont Grand Del Mar - San Diego
- Le Cirque - Bellagio - Las Vegas
- Compère Lapin - Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery - New Orleans
- Restaurant at The Inn at Little Washington - Inn at Little Washington - Washington, Va.
- Lacroix - The Rittenhouse - Philadelphia
- Ko - Fairmont Kea Lani - Wailea, Hawaii
- Circa 1886 - Wentworth Mansion - Charleston, S.C.
- Aubergine - L'Auberge - Carmel, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Eric Grossman, Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Gerrish Lopez, Larry Olmsted (Real Food/Fake Food) and Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) were chosen based on their culinary travel experience.
Additional nominated restaurants included Chefs Club at St. Regis in Aspen, CUT at Beverly Wilshire in Los Angeles, Island Creek Oyster Bar at Hotel Commonwealth in Boston, Jean-Georges Restaurant at Trump International Hotel & Tower in New York, Joël Robuchon at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Penrose Room at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, The Restaurant at Meadowood in St. Helena, Sierra Mar at the Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, The Spiced Pear at The Chanler at Cliff Walk in Newport and White Barn Inn Restaurant at White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach.
Congratulations to all our winning hotel restaurants.
License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo