Readers vote Como Park Zoo & Conservatory Minnesota's best attraction
National Eagle Center takes second place
The land of 10,000 lakes actually has more than 11,800, yet aquatic adventure is only one of many draws to Minnesota. The twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul teem with cool cultural attractions, and there's plenty of history to be found along the Mighty Mississippi.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Minnesota Attraction are as follows:
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory - Saint Paul
- National Eagle Center - Wabasha
- Minnesota Zoo - Apple Valley
- Voyageurs National Park
- Minnesota Marine Art Museum - Winona
- Canal Park - Duluth
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
- Guthrie Theater - Minneapolis
- North Shore Scenic Drive
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park - Eagan
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Beth Blair (TheVacationGals.com) and Lisa Meyers McClintick were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of travel in Minnesota.
Congratulations to all these winning attractions!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo