Casa Cortés ChocoBar Named Best Restaurant in the Caribbean!
Sheer Rocks, Olveston House, The Cliff Restaurant and Jade Mountain Club also winners
Fresh-caught seafood, bright tropical flavors, sunset views and a casual island ambiance make dining in the Caribbean a true feast for the senses.
A panel of Caribbean travel experts have hand-picked their favorite restaurants in the region as nominees for Best Restaurant in the Caribbean, and for the past four weeks, 10Best readers have been voting daily for their favorites. The results are in!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Restaurant in the Caribbean are as follows:
- Casa Cortés ChocoBar - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Sheer Rocks - Antigua
- Olveston House - Montserrat
- The Cliff Restaurant - Barbados
- Jade Mountain Club - St. Lucia
- da Conch Shack - Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- balter - St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Queen’s Gardens Restaurant - Saba
- Savant - St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- At Sea Restaurant - Bonaire
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Liliana Erasmus (10Best), Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon (JetSetSarah.com), Melanie Reffes and Chelle Walton (10Best) were chosen based on their expertise of the Caribbean region.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×