Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel Named Best Waterfront Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa, Acqualina Resort & Spa and Lake Pointe Inn also winners
Whether by a lake or the sea, there's something special about vacationing on the waterfront. These 10 hotels, nominated by a panel of luxury travel experts and voted as the best by our readers, sit right on the water and offer their guests stellar views to go along with waterside facilities and amenities.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Waterfront Hotel are as follows:
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel - Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island - Amelia Island, Fla.
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa - Lake Placid, N.Y.
- Acqualina Resort & Spa - Sunny Isles Beach, Fla.
- Lake Pointe Inn - McHenry, Md.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai - Lanai City, Hawaii
- Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui, Hawaii
- Stephanie Inn - Cannon Beach, Ore.
- Castle Hill Inn - Newport, R.I.
- The Chanler at Cliff Walk - Newport, R.I.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) and Yasmin Pullman (Luxury Travel Diary) were chosen based on their luxury travel experience.
Other nominated hotels included The Breakers Palm Beach, Delray Sands Resort, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Grand Harbor Inn, Montage Kapalua Bay, Montage Palmetto Bluff, The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, The Royal Hawaiian and Sea Island Resort.
Congratulations to all our winning waterfront hotels.