Best Clothing & Accessories Maker in the USA: Bradley Mountain
The Landmark Project, Twenty Two West, Go Forth Goods and Aporta also winners
Fashion is a natural outlet for expression and creativity. These 10 clothing and accessories makers in the USA, nominated by a panel of maker movement insiders and voted to the top by 10Best and USA TODAY readers, craft high-quality, design-forward items ranging from knitwear and t-shirts to leather bags and jewelry.
The top 10 winners in the category Makers in the USA: Best Clothing & Accessories are as follows:
- Bradley Mountain - Bags & accessories
- The Landmark Project - Outdoor apparel
- Twenty Two West - Wearable art
- Go Forth Goods - Leather goods
- Aporta - Knitwear & accessories
- Fire & Bone - True-to-life jewelry
- J. Stark - Bags & accessories
- Sharpe Suiting - Custom ready-to-wear
- Very Fine South - Handbags
- Copper & Torch - Glass jewelry
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Suzy Ekman (Makers Market), Erin Godbey (Makers Collective), Dayna Isom Johnson (Etsy) and Sid Orlando (Kickstarter) were chosen based on their expertise of the makers movement.
Other makers nominated in this category included An Astrid Endeavor, Billiam, The Cordial Churchman, Joshu+Vela, Li Li's Creations, The Local Branch, purlBknit, Throne Watches, VOZ Collective and Wood Thumb.
Congratulations to all these talented makers!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo