Also Featured In
What this tiny traditional diner lacks in square footage, it more than makes up in style and heart. The vintage diner ambiance and modern American menu of comfort food classics has made Welcome Diner... Read More
What this tiny traditional diner lacks in square footage, it more than makes up in style and heart. The vintage diner ambiance and modern American menu of comfort food classics has made Welcome Diner a downtown favorite. The food menu includes burgers, buttermilk biscuit sandwiches, and side dishes. The menu also features a supper menu that includes a market salad, New Orleans-style red beans and rice, and vegan po-boys. The drink menu includes Mexican Coca Cola, rotating draft beers, and a small selection of cocktails and wine. Side orders include unique dishes like smoked spring union slaw and poutine, fries with cheddar and gravy.
924 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Tue-Sun 5pm-2am
- Restaurants near US Airways Center: "Be aware that the Welcome Diner has a seasonal brunch schedule. Brunch is generally available Fall, Winter and Spring."
- Homestyle, Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants: "For dessert, try a specialty scoop from Sweet Republic Creamery."
- Late Night: "Check the restaurant's website for seasonal summer hours."
- Best for Restaurants near US Airways Center Because: Welcome Diner is a fun destination for creative comfort food near Talking Stick Arena and downtown Phoenix.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Welcome Diner in Phoenix's Roosevelt districts dishes out great homestyle plates in a vintage diner.
- Best for Late Night Because: Welcome Diner dishes out comfort food favorites until 2 a.m. every day except Monday.
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: Welcome Diner is one of city's most unique restaurants, an authentic vintage diner in the heart of the city.