Also Featured In
Part concert venue, bar, and gourmet kitchen, the Crescent Ballroom is one of downtown Phoenix's newest hot spots. The Crescent Lounge hosts free nightly music, while the ballroom sees some of the... Read More
Part concert venue, bar, and gourmet kitchen, the Crescent Ballroom is one of downtown Phoenix's newest hot spots. The Crescent Lounge hosts free nightly music, while the ballroom sees some of the country's top touring acts perform on the intimate stage. This renovated warehouse-turned-music venue features hardwood floors, exposed brick and vaulted ceilings, all adding to the character of this unique nightlife destination. The Ballroom has become one of downtown Phoenix's most exciting music venues, drawing acclaimed national touring artists and providing a stage for local up-and-comers. Aside from the great food and music, the lounge at Crescent Ballroom is an excellent place to mingle with the downtown crowd.
308 North 2nd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Monday-Friday,: 11; a.m.-2; a.m.
- Saturday-Sunday,: 6; p.m.-2; a.m.; Cocina; 10,; Daily; to; 1; a.m.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife, Downtown Phoenix's Best Nightlife Because: Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix plays host to great touring and local bands and features a lounge and kitchen.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: The Crescent Ballroom is a hip yet unpretentious downtown Phoenix nightlife venue featuring live DJs, music, a bar and special events.
- Best for Live Music Because: The Crescent Ballroom brings top local and national indie touring acts to downtown Phoenix. There's also a gourmet kitchen and bar.