Also Featured In
130 N Central Ave,
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Best Nightlife: "Expect large crowds on the weekends - come on a Sunday or Monday night for a more mellow experience."
- Bars: "Swing by on a Monday night for specials on drinks and games."
- Downtown Phoenix's Best Nightlife: "Come on a Monday night for discounts on drinks and a popular game night."
- Live Music: "If you're hungry, Valley Bar serves up Short Leash Hot Dogs every night until midnight on the weekends and 11 pm during the week."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Valley Bar has become a go-to downtown nightlife destination for the young and hip in Phoenix.
- Best for Bars Because: Valley Bar is the place to go in downtown Phoenix for hyper-local cocktails and a fun, lively basement bar experience.
- Best for Downtown Phoenix's Best Nightlife Because: Valley Bar is a cool basement bar with Arizona-inspired cocktails, skeeball and a live music venue.
- Best for Live Music Because: Valley Bar does a great job of bringing unique and eclectic indie live music acts to downtown Phoenix.