Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Pomegranate Cafe
Delicious meets nutritious at this Chandler-area gem. Healthy, wholesome, yet still delectable, brunch and lunch selections are artfully created and served using only the highest quality ingredients.... Read More
Delicious meets nutritious at this Chandler-area gem. Healthy, wholesome, yet still delectable, brunch and lunch selections are artfully created and served using only the highest quality ingredients. Try the Breakfast Burrito, made with your choice egg or tofu, seasonal veggies, harvest hash, Anasazi beans, vegan or cheddar cheese and then wrapped in a spinach tortilla and served with the house salsa. French toast is an art here, and the a selection of fresh baked goods is available for you to take home. If greasy breakfasts are not your thing, head to the Pomegranate Cafe, where flavor and quality combine for a perfect first meal.
- Vegetarian, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Breakfast/Brunch: "Sweet-tooths should try the Berry Pepita French Toast."
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "The sweets menu at Pomegranate is full of delicious and naturally-made options, including a selection of gluten-free cupcakes."
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Pomegranate Cafe is a cozy neighborhood cafe with carefully crafted veggie and vegan breakfast and lunch dishes.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Pomegranate Cafe serves wholesome fare that is creative and also delicious.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Pomegranate Cafe is a good destination for a wholesome, healthy and delicious brunch.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Pomegranate Cafe is a family-run vegan gourmet cafe with lots of options for gluten-sensitive diners.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Pomegranate Cafe is a bright brunch spot featuring an extensive menu of vegetarian and vegan breakfast fare. The food is both hearty and healthy.