Also Featured In
This Central Phoenix urban pizzeria is situated in a restored 1913 bungalow, making it the perfect backdrop for a leisurely lunch or romantic dinner. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, authentic stained... Read More
This Central Phoenix urban pizzeria is situated in a restored 1913 bungalow, making it the perfect backdrop for a leisurely lunch or romantic dinner. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, authentic stained glass windows and a working fireplace means that you'll have much to admire while you nosh on your salad, antipasti, made-from-scratch pasta or artisanal pizza. Each pizza is made-to-order and hand-tossed by Chef Guido Saccone, native of Sicily, and then topped with a delicious drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Don't miss the new "stuzzichini" happy hour menu, served Mondays through Fridays from 3 to 6 pm. It features small bite specialties like arancini, Arborio rice deep-fried with a center of mozzarella.
- Best for Lunch Because: Cibo is a good choice if you're looking for an intimate lunch spot in downtown Phoenix.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Cibo is tucked inside a beautifully-restored historic home in Phoenix's Roosevelt neighborhood. The wood-fired pizza is crafted fres
- Best for Pizza Because: Cibo offers delicious, artisanal pizza in a homey, romantic setting in central Phoenix.
- Best for Restaurants near US Airways Center Because: Cibo is a reliably good spot for antipasti and Neapolitan-style pizza, and it's only a short distance from Talking Stick Arena.
- Best for Restaurants near Chase Field Because: Cibo offers excellent wood-fired pizzas and gourmet salads in a historic carriage house in downtown Phoenix.
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: Cibo is an award-winning neighborhood pizzeria located in a historic downtown bungalow.