Also Featured In
This Central Phoenix urban pizzeria is situated in a restored 1913 bungalow, making it the perfect backdrop for a leisurely lunch or romantic dinner. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, authentic stained... Read More
This Central Phoenix urban pizzeria is situated in a restored 1913 bungalow, making it the perfect backdrop for a leisurely lunch or romantic dinner. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, authentic stained glass windows and a working fireplace means that you'll have much to admire while you nosh on your salad, antipasti, made-from-scratch pasta or artisanal pizza. Each pizza is made-to-order and hand-tossed by Chef Guido Saccone, native of Sicily, and then topped with a delicious drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Stop by in the late afternoon for the new happy hour menu, which features classic Italian small bites like arancini, rice balls stuffed with fresh cheese.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Cibo is tucked inside a beautifully-restored historic home in Phoenix's Roosevelt neighborhood. The wood-fired pizza is crafted fres
- Best for Pizza Because: Cibo offers delicious, artisanal pizza in a homey, romantic setting in central Phoenix.
- Best for Restaurants near US Airways Center Because: Cibo is a reliably good spot for antipasti and Neapolitan-style pizza, and it's only a short distance from Talking Stick Arena.
- Best for Restaurants near Chase Field Because: Cibo offers excellent wood-fired pizzas and gourmet salads in a historic carriage house in downtown Phoenix.
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: Cibo is an award-winning neighborhood pizzeria located in a historic downtown bungalow.