Also Featured In
Scottsdale may be associated with cowboy art and an Old West aesthetic, but this district nestled in the heart of downtown offers a nice glimpse of the city's contemporary arts scene. Intimate... Read More
Scottsdale may be associated with cowboy art and an Old West aesthetic, but this district nestled in the heart of downtown offers a nice glimpse of the city's contemporary arts scene. Intimate galleries showcase a broad spectrum of art media, including painting, photography, sculpture, and mixed-media pieces. Local artists are strongly represented along with several nationally-recognized names. Boutiques featuring Southwestern jewelry and crafts also ply their wares. The first Thursday of each month finds the street alive with gallery openings, live music, and refreshments during the popular free artwalk. Come here to get an authentic taste of downtown Scottsdale and pick up some locally made art.
- Romantic Things to Do: "Come on a Thursday night for the Scottsdale ArtWalk, which makes for a great date night."
- Free Things to Do: "Check out the weekly Thursday Night Artwalk downtown, every Thursday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Come on a Thursday night for the famous Scottsdale ArtWalk."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Art galleries, boutiques, bars, and unique outdoor statuary make the Marshall Way Arts District a fine destination for a date night stroll.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Marshall Arts District in Scottsdale is the epicenter of the city's thriving art scene.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Marshall Way Arts District is home to one of the longest-running weekly art walks in the country.