Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
Photo courtesy of Cowboy Ciao
Photo courtesy of Kazimierz World Wine Bar
Photo courtesy of Hotel Valley Ho
Many of this district's buildings date from the 1920s and have been renovated to house an appealing collection of specialty shops, which the neighborhood is known for today. Top-notch Native American... Read More
Many of this district's buildings date from the 1920s and have been renovated to house an appealing collection of specialty shops, which the neighborhood is known for today. Top-notch Native American and Mexican jewelry and crafts sit alongside wallet-friendly souvenirs in many shops, offering a little Old Town magic for all budgets. Over 150 stores and restaurants inhabit the area, so you're ensured of a great meal to conclude a day of shopping. Scottsdale Historical Museum offers an enticing break from the many stores. The Old Town Scottsdale shopping district is a must-see for visitors, as well as a great place to pick up a souvenir.
- Things to Do with Kids: "Be sure to swing by the Sugar Bowl, Old Town's favorite ice cream shoppe."
- Romantic Things to Do, Best Attractions & Activities: "Old Town Scottsdale offers a free local trolley service. Look for stops around downtown."
- Free Things to Do: "Use the Scottsdale Downtown Trolley to get around Old Town and explore other nearby attractions. Simply park your car at any Old Town parking garage or street, and look for the trolley stops along Main Street and Brown Avenue."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Old Town Scottsdale offers a fun, walkable stroll for the whole family, with plenty of kid-friendly shops and restaurants.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: What's more romantic than strolling hand-in-hand with your sweetie? Old Town Scottsdale offers a pedestrian-friendly escape filled with the sights and sounds of the city.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Old Town Scottsdale is one of the city's liveliest and most tourist-friendly quarters.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Old Town Scottsdale is a hub of history, shopping, dining and excellent people-watching in the heart of the city.