Also Featured In
This AAA Four Diamond Resort is perched on scenic Camelback Mountain, giving lucky guests ample opportunity to drink in the gorgeous desert sunsets. This 53-acre luxury Scottsdale resort features... Read More
This AAA Four Diamond Resort is perched on scenic Camelback Mountain, giving lucky guests ample opportunity to drink in the gorgeous desert sunsets. This 53-acre luxury Scottsdale resort features mountain and spa casitas, an Asian-inspired spa, and award-winning fine dining from Iron Chef winner Beau MacMillan at elements, the resort's popular restaurant. Relax in the meditation garden and watsu pool, play some tennis, or follow one of the walking trails to explore Camelback Mountain. Jade Bar serves up some of the most exotic cocktails in town, and an Asian-inspired spa delivers a range of nerve-soothing treatments. This boutique resort is famously tranquil, yet still within easy reach of Scottsdale shopping, arts and cultures, and of course, golf.
5700 E McDonald Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Sanctuary frequently ranks high on lists of the best resorts in the America. It's scenic location and Asian-inspired spa amenities make it a true refuge.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Travelers looking for a luxurious boutique stay in Scottsdale will revel in the grand vistas and posh amenities at the Sanctuary.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Sanctuary Camelback Mountain is intimate, romantic and thoroughly upscale. Come here for world-class, mountainside views.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Sanctuary on Camelback has some of the best mountainside views in town. The boutique resort is a favorite for honeymooners, celebrities and desert-lovers.
- Best for Resort Because: Sanctuary on Camelback impresses with gorgeous private suites and awesome views overlooking Praying Monk Rock and the desert.