18333 N Thompson Peak Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Free Things to Do, Romantic Things to Do, Best Attractions & Activities, Parks: "Trails are dog-friendly, so bring along your favorite four-legged friend. Dogs must be a on a leash."
- Outdoor Activities: "Trails are dog-friendly, so bring along your favorite four-legged friend. Dogs must be on a leash."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The McDowell Sonoran Preserve offers numerous scenic hiking trails, giving visitors an up-close encounter with the Sonoran Desert.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: McDowell Sonoran Preserve is a good starting point for exploring the natural beauty of Scottsdale's desert preserves.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Nature-loving couples will love the open desert vistas, meandering trailways, and blooming flora at the McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: When you need a break from city, the McDowell Sonoran Preserve offers miles of well-maintained hiking trails in the scenic open desert near Scottsdale.
- Best for Parks Because: The McDowell Mountain Park and Preserve is one of the best places in Scottsdale to explore the open desert.