Also Featured In
This Scottsdale Klimpton brand boutique hotel plays on the theme of four elements: fire, water, earth and air. You'll see this motif carefully integrated throughout this luxury resort and spa. The... Read More
This Scottsdale Klimpton brand boutique hotel plays on the theme of four elements: fire, water, earth and air. You'll see this motif carefully integrated throughout this luxury resort and spa. The hotel lobby and living room area features a stone fireplace and high, airy ceilings. Out in the patio, the lush garden courtyard leads to a sandy beach pool with a Mediterranean-inspired lagoon and a torch-lit heated outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by cabanas and fire pits. FireSky has 204 stylishly-appointed guestrooms and suites, a 3,500 square-foot full-service spa, 24-hour fitness facility, and a highly-regarded Coastal Italian restaurant, Taggia.
4925 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: FireSky's architecture and design, based on the four elements, sets the perfect tone for a long, luxurious romantic getaway.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: FireSky Resort & Spa offers the amenities and luxurious surroundings of a top-rated resort, with the intimacy and style of a boutique hotel.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: If you enjoy boutique hotels, FireSky Resort and Spa offers a chic luxury stay steps from the nightlife, restaurants and shopping of Old Town Scottsdale.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: FireSky Resort and Spa blend boutique style with luxury hotel amenities. The hotel also has an unbeatable downtown location.
- Best for Resort Because: Stylish rooms, gorgeous grounds and a bevy of soul-nourishing amenities (plus a great downtown Scottsdale location) make FireSky Resort and Spa a winning urban retreat.