Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Old Town Tavern
If your idea of a great night out is to relax with friends in a quaint, hospitable setting, the Old Town Tavern in downtown Scottsdale is a great place to grab a drink, listen to live music, or enjoy... Read More
If your idea of a great night out is to relax with friends in a quaint, hospitable setting, the Old Town Tavern in downtown Scottsdale is a great place to grab a drink, listen to live music, or enjoy the great patio. This is hands-down one of the most comfortable patios in town, so grab your friends, put in your drink order, and enjoy a long night in downtown Scottsdale. The Old Town Tavern offers Western ambiance, a dressed-down dress code and nightly drink specials. It's a nice destination when you're ready to take a break from the thumping dance floors of Scottsdale's fashionable dance clubs.
7320 E Scottsdale Mall
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Mon-Tue: 11am-Midnight
- Wed-Thu,: Sun; 7am-Midnight
- Fri-Sat: 7am-2am
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: If you're up for some bull-riding and country line-dancing, Old Town Tavern in Scottsdale is a good place to be.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Nightlife Because: Old Town Tavern in Scottsdale is one of the city's best outdoor patio bars.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Old Town Tavern is a venerable Old Town destination for live music, and also offers a good selection of beer, wine and cocktails.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Old Town Tavern has everything you need for a relaxing night out: live music, stiff drinks, and a lovely outdoor patio.