Also Featured In
Citizen Public House is what the English pub concept looks like in Scottsdale: thoroughly contemporary and upscale, yet still managing to retain the homey charm of a traditional public house. Nestled... Read More
Citizen Public House is what the English pub concept looks like in Scottsdale: thoroughly contemporary and upscale, yet still managing to retain the homey charm of a traditional public house. Nestled comfortably in Old Town Scottsdale, Citizen Public House has made a name for iself by serving craft beers, classic and contemporary cocktails as well as a full menu of award-winning gastropub cuisine. For cool nights, there is a cozy patio, a semi-private 12-seat dining alcove and lively public space. Mahogany accents, leather booths and a stainless steel-topped bar combine old and new design elements for a sleek, modern look.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Enjoy gourmet pub fare that also happens to include gluten-free friendly options.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Citizen Public House in Old Town Scottsdale is an award-winning restaurant that combines great ambiance with modern gourmet pub grub.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Citizen Public House brings the spirit of the traditional English pub to Scottsdale. The restaurant and bar are ideal for large group gatherings.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: Citizen Public House is a fun take on the traditional British pub, with a Southwestern twist.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Citizen Public House brings the English pub concept to Scottsdale with winning results.