Also Featured In
6501 E Greenway Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "The Sonoran Kitchen Sink scramble is a popular house specialty here, a hearty melange of eggs, slow-roasted pork, potatoes and jalapenos. The banana nut French toast is another popular pick."
- Breakfast: "Try the biscuits and gravy, which are always belly-pleasing. And make a pit stop at the pastry display, which is always teeming with fresh-baked goods."
- Best for Brunch Because: Breakfast goes on all day at Perk Eatery, where you can find unique (and delicious) southwest-inspired breakfast dishes.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Perk Eatery is a unique Scottsdale breakfast cafe where you can find one-of-a-kind morning plates like the excellent breakfast enchiladas.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Perk Eatery is a fun breakfast spot with lots of unique breakfast and brunch specialties, including some southwestern-inspired fare.