Also Featured In
The wood fired cooking and classic American cuisine of the Roaring Fork makes this a favorite gathering spot for the Scottsdale lunch crowd. Inspired by the history and essence of the Old West, the... Read More
The wood fired cooking and classic American cuisine of the Roaring Fork makes this a favorite gathering spot for the Scottsdale lunch crowd. Inspired by the history and essence of the Old West, the Roaring Fork seeks to recapture and celebrate the simplicity of open fire cooking and the bold flavors of wood-fired cuisine. Choose from lamb, beef, chicken, pork, and fresh fish entrees, all cooked to perfection using wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill, or classic wood oven roasting. An inviting atmosphere and impeccable service make this a perfect lunch spot for fans of rustic, boldly-flavored Western American cooking.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Roaring Fork serves rustic, wood-fired cuisine in a popular, family-friendly dining room.
- Best for Southwestern Because: Roaring Fork is the place to go when you're craving Mesquite-grilled meats and veggies in a warm, Southwestern setting.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: If you're craving a good filet mignon or ribeye steak, with a twice-baked potato on the side, Roaring Fork fits the bill.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Roaring Fork offers consistently delicious wood-fired fare designed with top-notch ingredients and a homey southwestern inflection.
- Best for McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: Roaring Fork is the place to go for hearty American fare featuring the irresistible flavors of wood-fired cuisine.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Roaring Fork in Scottsdale prepares delicious wood-fired cuisine in a rustic, homey dining room.