3701 N. Marshall Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Best for Brunch Because: Sumptuous crepes, creative "bennies," and cast-iron creations are highlights of Virtu's excellent brunch menu.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Virtu is a destination for seaonal, gourmet brunch offerings like duck confit Benedict with foie gras hollandaise.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Virtu is an Old Town Scottsdale gem serving up Mediterranean classics with a modern, artful twist.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Intimate and refined, Virtu makes for an ideal date night destination for discriminating foodie couples.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Petite Maison in Scottsdale is an irresistibly charming French bistro turning out some of the city's best French continental cuisine.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Virtu has earned rave reviews from critics and foodies across the country, offering artful, gourmet fare in south Scottsdale.