Also Featured In
Tucked away in the Bespoke Inn in Old Town Scottsdale, Virtu is a charming cafe with a world-class menu. After only a few months in operation, the small eatery made a big splash by appearing in... Read More
Tucked away in the Bespoke Inn in Old Town Scottsdale, Virtu is a charming cafe with a world-class menu. After only a few months in operation, the small eatery made a big splash by appearing in Esquire Magazine's annual Best New Restaurants in America list. The menu incorporates Mediterranean flavors, finely tuned and delivered with haute sensibility. Try the grilled octopus, which is cooked tender and served with fennel, arugula, lemon chick peas, and calabrese chile butter. Don't miss the hand-crafted cocktail menu. A seat in the tiny dining room here is in high demand, so make sure to make reservations to secure your place at the Virtu table.
3701 N. Marshall Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Best Restaurants: "The grilled octopus has become a house standard."
- Romantic Dining: "The seasonal tasting menu is probably the best way to experience Virtu."
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "Looking for a nice place for a gourmet brunch? Virtu fits the bill."
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town, South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "For starters, don't miss the grilled octopus."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Virtu offers an intimate and refined dining experience in Scottsdale that's bursting with Mediterranean-inspired flavors.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Intimate and refined, Virtu makes for an ideal date night destination for discriminating foodie couples.
- Best for Brunch Because: Sumptuous crepes, creative "bennies," and cast-iron creations are highlights of Virtu's excellent brunch menu.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Virtu is a destination for seaonal, gourmet brunch offerings like duck confit Benedict with foie gras hollandaise.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Virtu is an Old Town Scottsdale gem serving up Mediterranean classics with a modern, artful twist.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Virtu has earned rave reviews from critics and foodies across the country, offering artful, gourmet fare in south Scottsdale.