Also Featured In
Aviation buffs, this one's for you. The Museum opened to the public in May, 1976, with 75 aircraft on display. Since then the collection has grown to over 250 aircraft occupying 80 acres of land. The... Read More
Aviation buffs, this one's for you. The Museum opened to the public in May, 1976, with 75 aircraft on display. Since then the collection has grown to over 250 aircraft occupying 80 acres of land. The entire museum property covers about 150 acres. One plane of interest is the Lockheed Tristar, used by John Kennedy as Air Force One on short flights or flights to small airports. This museum also operates the Titan Missile Museum. Package admissions to both sites are available. This is a great family-friendly attraction that gives kids a close-up look at some of the most historic aircraft in the country.
- Pima Air and Space Museum: Daily 9am-5pm
- Pima Walking Tours: Daily 10:15am
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Pima Air & Space Museum Adult $13.75 - $15.50; Senior $11.75 - $12.75; Military $11.75 - $12.75; Child (7-12) $8 - $9; Child (0-6) Free
Pima - Tram Tour $6
AMARC Tour (Boneyard) $7
- Sightseeing: "The museum is open every day of the year except Thanksgiving and Christmas days. Parking is free."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The museum's restaurant, Flight Grill, is open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm."
- Museums: "Tours frequently sell out during the high season. Advanced tour reservations are highly recommended."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Children under 6 receive free admission."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "The museum's restaurant, Flight Grill, is open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm. Children under 6 are free."
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Pima Air and Space Museum is one of Tucson's most popular family-friendly attractions. It's also one of the largest aerospace museums in the world.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Pima Air & Space Museum is one of the best places in the country to get a close-up look at historic aircraft.
- Best for Museums Because: Aviation aficionados flock to this unique museum, which features one-of-a-kind, historic aircraft.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Pima Air and Space Museum offers a fascinating glimpse into aviation history.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Pima Air and Space Museum is one of the most popular family-friendly attractions in town.