110 E Pennington St
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Tue-Thu: 11am-9pm
- Fri-Sat: 11am-10pm
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Cafe Poca Cosa is one of the best Mexican food restaurants in Tucson, and a good place to enjoy lunch or dinner with friends.
- Best for Southwestern Because: Cafe Poca Cosa blends the best of Mexican and Southwestern culinary traditions to create a menu bursting with fresh flavors.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Poca Cosa is Tucson's perennial critical darling, an upscale Mexican cafe known for fresh, creative Mexican fare.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Urbane, sophisticated and always-delicious, the seasonal gourmet fare at Cafe Poca Cosa make it a romantic date night spot for you and you favorite foodie.
- Best for Mexican Because: Cafe Poca Cosa is Tucson's perennial critical darling, a downtown bistro famous for its fresh, inventive takes on classic Mexican dishes.