311 E Congress St
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Sun-Thu: 7am-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 7am-11pm
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Cup Cafe in downtown Tucson is unpretentious and fun with a large menu suitable for gluten-free diners.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cup Cafe is one of Tucson's most historic and beloved places to enjoy a delicious weekend brunch.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Cup Cafe is one of Tucson's most historic and beloved places to enjoy a delicious breakfast or weekend brunch.
- Best for Lunch Because: Cupe Cafe is the hip cafe located at The Hotel Congress, featuring a full bar, dining room and plaza seating with lots of good people-watching.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Cup Cafe is a perennial Tucson favorite for its creative take on classic American dishes. A lively open-air patio and dessert case are bonuses.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Whether you dine inside or on the intimate patio, the sights, sounds and yummy eats at Cup Cafe make this a great date night spot.