Also Featured In
Country and Western music is extremely popular in Tucson, and this honky-tonk is a classic example of where locals meet up for conversation, drinks, and a few spins on the dance floor. The simple,... Read More
Country and Western music is extremely popular in Tucson, and this honky-tonk is a classic example of where locals meet up for conversation, drinks, and a few spins on the dance floor. The simple, country-style interior is always full of regulars in their best Western gear. Live music sometimes featured. Great drink specials and a friendly, laid-back vibe. This is a great destination if you've ever wanted to learn how to two-step like an authentic Tucson cowboy. The dance floor is packed on the weekends, and the venue regularly hosts dance lessons. The kitchen opens at 5 pm daily, so it makes a good dinner spot too.
6622 E Tanque Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85715
- Sun-Thu: 4pm-1am
- Fri-Sat: 4pm-2am
- Thu - Sat Cover Charged with Entertainment: $5; Call for Details
- Best for Live Music Because: The Maverick is the go-to destination for Tucson visitors craving authentic live Western country music.
- Best for Country Western Bars Because: Maverick is the ideal Tucson bar to take your favorite country music lover. Dancing lessons offered weekly, as well as great live music.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Maverick isTucson's premiere country night club, featuring live music, dancing and drink specials nightly.
- Recommended as Best of Tucson's Midtown Nightlife Because: When you're ready to two-step with your sweetie, Maverick is Tucson's venerable country-western nightlife destination.