Also Featured In
For a quick bite on your way to work or a day of sightseeing, bypass all those fast food chains and stop at Beyond Bread. The cinnamon raisin French toast is unbeatable, but if you like protein in the... Read More
For a quick bite on your way to work or a day of sightseeing, bypass all those fast food chains and stop at Beyond Bread. The cinnamon raisin French toast is unbeatable, but if you like protein in the morning, try a made-to-order omelette, stuffed full of your choice of meats, cheese and veggies. Lighter appetites might prefer a simple croissant, muffin or scone. Later in the day, opt for a cleverly named sandwich or salad, a slice of dark chocolate cake or a massive cookie. Breads range from specials like Ancho-Chipotle-White Cheddar and Brie-Scallion-Chive to more traditional varieties such as challah and baguettes there are more than 30 breads in the regular schedule, about half of which are available on any given day.
- Best for Dessert Because: Beyond Bread is Tucson's favorite hometown bakery with a pastry counter filled with fresh-baked goodies.
- Best for Take Out Because: Beyond Bread in Tucson is a favorite local chain, crafting a large selection of fresh pastries and high quality breads that you can order to-go.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Beyond Bread has a variety of fresh-baked breads and light menu items.
- Best for Lunch Because: Beyond Bread is Tucson's favorite local chain, making hand-crafted breads, sandwiches, soups, fresh salads and exquisite pastries all in a comfortable neighborhood environment.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Kids will love the fresh-made sandwiches and well-stocked pastry counter.