Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Av. das Américas, 7777 - Loja 301 e 302
Rio de Janeiro,
- Ipanema's Best Restaurants: "The pizzas here are suitable for those with a wheat or gluten allergy as they are made with a tapioca (cassava flour) base."
- Barra's Best Restaurants: "There are several branches of this Carioca chain in Barra, all with the same laid back ambiance and extensive beer lists"
- Late Night: "Some pizzas here are suitable for those with a wheat or gluten allergy as they are made with a tapioca (cassava flour) base."
- Best for Ipanema's Best Restaurants Because: The lively atmosphere, excellent beers and tasty food make this a good place to begin a night out in Rio.
- Best for Barra's Best Restaurants Because: Devassa is a fun place to eat, drink and socialise in Barra da Tijuca
- Best for Late Night Because: Devassa has branches across the Zona Sul, all offering dependably good drinking and dining options late into the night.