Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Rua Farme de Amoedo 43
Rio de Janeiro, 22410
- Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Take Out: "If you want a hearty start to the day but are keen to keep in trim for the beach, opt for the low-fat breakfast platter with plenty of fresh fruit and wholegrains."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Hungry but keeping an eye on your beach body? There's a low-fat breakfast platter with plenty of fresh fruit and wholegrains."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Locals flock here at breakfast time and throughout the day for great coffee, cakes and pastries as
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Excellent coffee and gorgeous cakes and savory pastries are on offer all day - and all night - at Cafeina.
- Best for Brunch Because: Cafeina serves delicious coffee, cakes and sandwiches at all hours of the day.
- Best for Late Night Because: The sophisticated finger foods on offer at Q Bar work work perfectly with after-dark cocktails.
- Best for Take Out Because: Cafeina serves excellent coffee and tasty sweet and savory snacks to eat on the hoof.