Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
169 Rua Barao da Torre
Rio de Janeiro, 22411-001
- Ipanema's Best Restaurants, Breakfast, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Vegetarian, Buffet, Brunch, Take Out: "Don't feel like a sit-down meal? There's a range of takeaway snacks too, among which the oven baked, wholemeal pasties are stand outs. The palmito (palm heart) with soft cheese version is addictively good."
- Best for Ipanema's Best Restaurants Because: A temptinng wholefood buffet makes this a top choice for body conscious locals and tourists alike.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Light, healthy breakfast options abound here - ideal fuel for a day on the beach.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: New Natural offers a healthy menu that appeals to Ipanema's body conscious beach goers.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: The largely-veggie buffet at New Natural is top spot for a meat-free lunch or dinner.
- Best for Buffet Because: New Natural is a good option for vegetarians, vegans and other health-conscious types.
- Best for Brunch Because: This health-food cafe opens early in the morning until late at night, and serves coffee and light snacks as well as full meals.
- Best for Take Out Because: The 'salgados' (savory snacks) here are healthier than the average take out treat, and taste good too.