Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Located in the historic heart of Lapa, this reformed colonial mansion home has received a colorful makeover with illuminated artworks on the brick walls, vibrantly-colored cocktails and an equally... Read More
Located in the historic heart of Lapa, this reformed colonial mansion home has received a colorful makeover with illuminated artworks on the brick walls, vibrantly-colored cocktails and an equally bright and breezy playlist. An eclectic musical menu takes in electro-heavy club nights, more gentile jazz-fests and live samba sessions, and downstairs dancefloors are packed well into the small hours almost every night of the week. A mezzanine balcony provides ample space for sipping drinks and chatting - should you be able to make yourself heard over the pumping music. Alongside an extensive cocktail list, some tempting finger food. Groups of friends may want to opt for the mixed platter, which includes tasty finger foods such as rosemary and garlic breadsticks, focaccia, sundried tomato paste and little oven-baked pastries.
- Best for Lapa's Best Nightlife, Best Nightlife Because: A recent addition to Lapa's nightlife scene, Leviano's eclectic musical menu attracts all kinds of clubbers and music lovers.
- Best for Night Clubs Because: This funky Lapa den is a fun spot for drinking and dancing until dawn.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Leviano features quality live music and DJ sets, as well as spectacle of live circus acrobats.
- Best for Nightlife near Estádio do Maracanã Because: A young and funky crowd heads to this lively Lapa hangout.
- Best for Live Music Because: Leviano's weekly jazz sessions are a highlight of Lapa's live music scene.
- Best for Bars Because: Rua do Lavradio is home to some of Rio's best-preserved colonial architecture.