Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Your leisurely brunch comes with a refreshing sea breeze and stunning sea views at this al-fresco spot in the grounds of Copacabana Fort. Breakfast is served at several outdoor table and, while... Read More
Your leisurely brunch comes with a refreshing sea breeze and stunning sea views at this al-fresco spot in the grounds of Copacabana Fort. Breakfast is served at several outdoor table and, while service can be a little on the slow side, who's in a rush when you've got a view over Copacabana beach and out to sea? The 'farmhouse breakfast' (R$29) features corn cake, coffee cheese, baskets of bread, fruit and the delicious Brazilian speciality that is pao de quejo - little rolls of manioc flour and cheese. Come here with time to spare and take your time just soaking up the view and enjoying the cooling breezes.
Praca Coronel Eugenio Franco 1
Rio de Janeiro, 22070
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch: "Reward a walk along Copacabana's 4-mile sweep of sand with a drink and bite to eat here."
- Breakfast, Copacabana's Best Beach Restaurants, Beach Restaurants: "Head here before a visit to Copacabana Fort Museum followed by a few lazy hours on the beach."
- Copacabana's Best Restaurants: "Come here with time to spare as service tends to be on the slow side."
- Ipanema's Best Fine Dining: "This is a great place to sip a cocktail or reviving coffee after taking a stroll along Ipanema beach to Copacabana"
- Best for Brunch Because: The gorgeous sea view makes this a top spot to relax with coffee and cake.
- Best for Breakfast Because: There's no better way to enjoy breakfast than right on the beach at Copacabana.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Gorgeous views and lavish breakfast and brunch menus make this a tempting spot for a breakfast or brunch feast.
- Best for Copacabana's Best Restaurants Because: The setting is stunning and the food is good at this beachfront cafe.
- Best for Lunch Because: The sea breezes and views across the beach make this a wonderful spot to enjoy a coffee - or cocktail - and a light lunch
- Best for Ipanema's Best Fine Dining Because: This sophisticated cafe-bar is just a stone's throw from the Eastern end of Ipanema beach, and has some of the best beach views in town.
- Best for Copacabana's Best Beach Restaurants Because: Good coffee, cocktails and views that take in the entire length of Copacabana beach make this a good spot for late lunch or early evening meal.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Good coffee, food and cocktails come with a side order of spectacular beach views at this relaxed spot at the edge of Copacabana.