Rua Campo de Sao Cristovao
Rio de Janeiro, 20921-440
- Restaurants near Estádio do Maracanã, Best Value, Family Friendly, Street Food, Late Night, Homestyle: "The fair is at its liveliest over the weekends, when it opens on Friday morning and does not close until Sunday evening. Take a taxi to and from here after dark, as the surrounding area is a little seedy."
- Best for Restaurants near Estádio do Maracanã Because: This lively fair is within easy reach of Maracana stadium and offers a wealth of treats from Northeastern Brazil
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Northeastern Fair is a good chance to try Northeastern dishes at reasonable prices.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Local families flock to this lively fair, which offers many inexpensive dining options and colorful stalls to browse.
- Best for Street Food Because: The numerous food stalls here provide a taste of Northeastern treats such as acaraje.
- Best for Late Night Because: The fair's many restaurants are open from Friday morning right through to Sunday evening.
- Best for Homestyle Because: There are countless simple spots serving hearty Bahian cuisine at this Northeastern fair.