Rua Prudente de Morais
Rio de Janeiro, 22420-040
- Ipanema's Best Restaurants, Ipanema's Best Fine Dining, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Street Food: "Rio's beaches are its social spaces - don't be afraid to try out your Portuguese if somebody catches your eye on the beach, just make sure they're not already accompanied before you try out your lines!"
- Best for Ipanema's Best Restaurants Because: Enjoying a late night meal on the beachfront is one of the highlights of any stay in Ipanema.
- Best for Ipanema's Best Fine Dining Because: There are some surprisingly sophisticated dining options to be found along Ipanema beachfront, and the gorgeous views make any meal here feel special
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: The many informal kiosks that line Ipanema beach are wonderful places to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Beautiful views and beautiful people provide a glamorous backdrop to a meal at one of Ipanema's many beachfront bars
- Best for Street Food Because: The beach vendors here offer sandwiches, grilled shrimp, grilled cheese, and ice cream among a wealth of other snacks and treats.