Explore Rio de Janeiro
Also Featured In
Rua Conde da Bernadote 26
Rio de Janeiro,
- Lunch, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Vegetarian, Best Value, Buffet, Group Friendly, Leblon's Best Restaurants, Homestyle: "Fancy a drink that doesn't come loaded with too many toxins? At Vegetariano Social Clube you can choose from a range of organic wines, or enjoy a caipirinha made with organic cachaca."
- Best for Lunch Because: Veggies and carnivores alike flock to this relaxed spot at the heart of Leblon.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: This little Leblon hangout offers vegan, organic food in a fun, unpretentious setting. Bonus points for the organic caiprinhas.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: This Leblon institution is the place to come for a relaxed vegan dinner and drinks.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Top quality ingredients and fair pricing make this spot an enduring favorite.
- Best for Buffet Because: The delicious, organic, meat-free fare here is a refreshing change from steak.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Delicious stone-baked pizzas can be enjoyed al-fresco at this pleasant Santa Teresa restaurant
- Best for Leblon's Best Restaurants Because: This casual organic eatery has been attracting vegetarians and vegans for decades, and even carnivores tend to be pleasantly surprised.
- Best for Homestyle Because: This laidback spot offers vegetarian home cooking that will tempt even the most dedicated of carnivores.