Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 143, Largo de Guimaraes
Rio de Janeiro, 20241
- Breakfast: "The enormous weekend breakfast buffet is the perfect way to recover from a a big night out in nearby Lapa."
- Breakfast/Brunch, Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants: "There's a good - if pricey - range of wines, along with an extensive craft beer selection and yummy batidas (mixture of fruit, condensed milk and sugar cane rum)."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Cafe do Alto has a huge menu of sweet and savory breakfast dishes, and the funky decor means breakfast here is always a treat
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The weekend buffet breakfast/brunch at Cafe do Alto is a hearty feast of Northeastern specialties
- Best for Santa Teresa's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe do Alto serves great food at very fair prices, in one of Santa Teresa's liveliest locations.