Photo courtesy of L.A. Philharmonic Hollywood Bowl
2301 N Highland Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90068
- Box Office (May - Oct): Tue-Sun Noon-6pm
- Museum (Off-Peak Season) (Sep - Jun): Tue-Sat 10am-4:30pm
- Museum (Peak Season) (Jul - Sep): Tue-Sat 10am-8:30pm; Sun 4pm-8:30pm
- $1 - $200
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Bring your own wine and picnic basket to any of the shows at the Hollywood Bowl, but remember to use a carrier with wheels, for it's a long, often steep walk from the parking lots to your seats."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Hollywood Bowl has been a Los Angeles institution since 1922, a stunning outdoor music amphitheater located just on the edge of Hollywood.