Explore Los Angeles
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of L.A. Philharmonic Hollywood Bowl
From April to October, the Hollywood Bowl is the most romantic place in SoCal to see concerts and performances of every kind. The summer home of the L.A. Philharmonic, it's also the venue that hosts... Read More
From April to October, the Hollywood Bowl is the most romantic place in SoCal to see concerts and performances of every kind. The summer home of the L.A. Philharmonic, it's also the venue that hosts the Playboy Jazz Festival weekend every June. There's sometimes ballet on the beautiful bandshell stage, sometimes a classic movie musical unspools with the whole audience singing along, and other times rock, country, Latin or pop musicians belt out their tunes. Bring your own picnic, wines – and especially if you are sitting in a box while on an important date – tablecloths and candles. Or have a first-rate dinner at The Wine Bar at a.o.c. at the bowl before the show; and remember that there's no hurry to leave when the music ends, as the parking lots stack everyone's cars, so it often takes a while to find a way out.
2301 N Highland Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90068
- Box Office (May - Oct): Tue-Sun Noon-6pm
- Museum (Off-Peak Season) (Sep - Jun): Tue-Sat 10am-4:30pm
- Museum (Peak Season) (Jul - Sep): Tue-Sat 10am-8:30pm; Sun 4pm-8:30pm
- $1 - $200
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Listening to world-class music in a fabulous outdoor setting makes the Hollywood Bowl one of L.A.'s most romantic experiences ever.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Hollywood Bowl has been a Los Angeles institution since 1922, a stunning outdoor music amphitheater located just on the edge of Hollywood.