Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Dana Rebmann
Choo, choo! It's hard not to feel pampered when riding the rails in wine country. Roll through Napa Valley and take in the scenery aboard restored Pullman rail cars from the early 1900s. While onboard... Read More
Choo, choo! It's hard not to feel pampered when riding the rails in wine country. Roll through Napa Valley and take in the scenery aboard restored Pullman rail cars from the early 1900s. While onboard you'll enjoy lunch or dinner. Thanks to three onboard kitchens, all meals are prepared on the train. In addition to regularly scheduled dining journeys, there are a number of themed options to choose from including winery visits, murder mystery adventures and "Rock the Rails" evenings that include live musical entertainment. Located near Oxbow Public Market, the Napa Valley Wine Train is an easy walk from anywhere in downtown Napa. If you need to drive, parking is free and plentiful.
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Call for Details
- Sightseeing: "You'll have more time to take in the scenery on a lunch tour, than a dinner one."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Dinner and lunch trains, both have their perks, but if you're riding the rails to see Napa Valley's scenery, lunch time is your best bet."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Don't spend the entire ride at a table. Wandering around is the best way to see the train and the always changing Napa Valley view."
- Best for Sightseeing Because: It's a great way to see Napa Valley wine country without getting in a car.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Wine Train offers a unique way to see a scenic stretch of Napa Valley.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: An antique train, gourmet meals, and scenic wine country stretches make the Napa Valley Wine Train a great way to spend an afternoon or evening.