Explore Napa Valley
Also Featured In
Eat like you are in Southern Italy without leaving downtown Napa at Oenotri. Handcrafted food is what it's all about at this popular dinner spot. With more than 20 different types of house made... Read More
Eat like you are in Southern Italy without leaving downtown Napa at Oenotri. Handcrafted food is what it's all about at this popular dinner spot. With more than 20 different types of house made salumi, handmade fresh and dry pasta, and an assortment of breads made daily in-house, skipping lunch so you're hungry come dinner time is something worth thinking about. Oenotri's pizzas are baked in a wood-burning oven, imported from Italy. During peak season, 80% of the produce featured on the restaurant's menu come from its own four acre garden and the Napa Chefs Co-Op Garden in downtown Napa.
1425 First Street
Napa, CA 94559
- Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Late Night: Thursday: 9:30pm - midnight, Friday - Saturday: 10:00pm - midnight
- Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 5:30pm patio only
- Best for Downtown Because: The kitchen is open, so you can see all the action and will be ready to dig in the moment your food arrives at the table.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Oenotri serves rustic southern-Italian cuisine, paired with a full bar and an extensive wine list that includes sought after bottles from Italy and Napa Valley.
- Fine Dining: "Twice a month they offer cooking classes, teaching up to sixteen students at a time how to make southern Italian favorites."