Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
Set within the fashionable and historic Hotel del Coronado, 1500 Ocean is an elegant yet comfortable space with stunning ocean views and contemporary decor. Chef de Cuisine Meredith Manee's menu... Read More
Set within the fashionable and historic Hotel del Coronado, 1500 Ocean is an elegant yet comfortable space with stunning ocean views and contemporary decor. Chef de Cuisine Meredith Manee's menu offers coastal California cuisine that emphasizes local ingredients. Main courses American Kobe filet with black garlic purple potatoes, seared duck breast or vegetable Wellington. The dinner-only restaurant is also known for its exceptional wine menu. A mix and match first, second, main and dessert 4-course menu is also available. You might see guests in flip flops but smart casual attire is recommended. Note that the restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
1500 Orange Ave
Coronado, CA 92118
- Romantic Dining: "Start with an al fresco cocktail at the aptly-named Sunset Bar right in front of the restaurant."
- Beach Restaurants: "Go at sunset as the view is spectacular."
- Outdoor Dining: "You might see guests in walking around the space flip flops but smart casual attire is recommended for dining here."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A visit to the Hotel Del Coronado is romantic on its own. Dining there, too, adds icing to the cake.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: This Hotel Del Coronado restaurant is just steps from the sand. Its California Cuisine menu does not disappoint.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: This restaurant offers fine dining just steps away from the sand at the Hotel Del Coronado.